Chapter 7 (Liquidation)
- Prepare and file Chapter 7 bankruptcy petition, schedules, and other required pleadings.
- Represent you at the “341a” meetings where the Chapter 7 Trustee questions you about your assets and liabilities.
- Defend debtors against creditors or trustees who sue debtors to have debts declared “nondischargeable,” or who seek to have the Bankruptcy Court deny the debtor any discharge.
- Our prices are competitive with prices charged by lawyers with much less experience – Don’t Pay More, Get More!
Chapter 13 (Individual Reorganization)
- Prepare and file the Chapter 13 bankruptcy petition, schedules, and other required pleadings.
- Prepare and file the Chapter 13 plan for Repayment.
- Represent you at the “341a” meetings where the Chapter 13 Trustee questions you about your assets, liabilities, and ability to make Chapter 13 plan payments.
- Representing you at all Chapter 13 plan confirmation hearings held in Bankruptcy Court.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation with our experienced Pasadena bankruptcy attorney!